- Apply 2 coats of the lightest shade to each nail. Let dry completely.
- Dip sponge in water to prevent polish from soaking up too quickly.
- Apply a stripe of the darkest shade closet toward the edge of the sponge.
- Apply a stripe of the 2nd darkest shade above the previous. continue stacking shade stripes using 3rd and 4th shades.
- Press sponge on a piece of paper to remove any excess polish. press sponge on finger.
- Clean excess polish around nail with polish remover.
Five bottles of coloured nail polish and one sponge
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isopropyl alcohol, adipic acid, neopentyl glycol, trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, trimethyl pentany diisobutyrate, triphenyl phosphate, styrene acrylates copolymer, steralkonium bentonite, benzophenone-1, stearalkonium hectorite, n-butyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, silica, citric acid, alumina, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, polyvinyl butyral, may contain: blue 1 (CI77019), Red 6 Lake(CI15850), Red Lake 7 (CI15850), Red 34 Lake (CI15880), titanium dioxide (CI77891), Violet2 (CI60725), Yellow5 Lake (CI19140).